Beauty Joint Haul!
For months I've been stalking Beauty Joint and weighing my options against buying from a Facebook store. I went ahead, crossed my fingers and placed my order. I picked out some items that've been on my wishlist for ages! I only wanted to buy some Wet n Wild things since I've been in love with their lipstick formula and eyeshadows. So here is what i got!
- WET N WILD Color Icon Bronzer- Goddess
- e.l.f. Studio Bronzer- Golden Bronzer
- WET N WILD Color Icon Blusher Mellow Wine
- WET N WILD Color Icon Blusher Pearlescent Pink
- WET N WILD Mega Last in Smokin' Hot Pink
- WET N WILD Mega Last in Sugar Plum Fairy
- WET N WILD Mega Last in Wine Room
- WET N WILD Mega Last in Sand Storm
- WET N WILD Mega Last un Cherry Picking
- JORDANA Matte Lipstick in Matte Terra Cotta
My Shopping Experience:
Since this was my first time shopping for makeup internationally, I was a bit nervous about getting everything in tact. I placed my order around the second week of October and after the payment was cleared it was processed within a few days. i selected the Standard International shipping option (weight based) along with shipping insurance to be on the safe side because of the powder blushes. The more items you order, the higher your shipping charges will be so keep that in mind if you do decide to place an order. After about a month I received my items in a bubble wrapped package. Fortunately nothing came damaged! I only paid 30rs for customs since the package was small.
I'm definitely one happy makeup addict now which isn't good news for my wallet.
For those who aren't able to order online, Beauty Hub has quite a few drugstore products available including the Wet n Wild lipsticks at 450rs, hurry and shop while they are still in stock!