I hate being away from my blog for so long! So how about a few things that I have been loving for the past month? I can't believe its almost October and in just a few months 2012 will be over! Crazyness.
- Color Studio Pro Blush in Natural Glow (reviewed here) - Amazing to wear during the daytime, highly recommend it for a soft blush look
- Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop (reviewed here) - I like how subtle yet bright this lip color is. I only need to dab on a little for a great pop of color.
- Elf Super Glossy in Mauze Luxe (reviewed here) - If I skip out on wearing any lip color, I wear this for a bit of shine on the lips.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Pink Perfection- I love how light this lip gloss is, I usually pair this with the Revlon Lip Butter for a glossy look since it's not that pigmented
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever- Love this eyeliner, I will be purchasing another one since I am almost running out. This works really well for the waterline and it doesn't smudge or bleed!
- Essence Kohl Eyeliner in 11 Cool Breeze- Gorgeous bright blue kohl eyeliner, I love using this on my lower lash line but it does smudge a bit!
- Essence Brow Pencil in 02 Brown- Simple basic brow pencil, the brush is really soft and easily blends in the color.
Well I hope you all liked my favorites for this month! Let me know if you would like any reviews of the products mentioned! What are some things that you have been loving lately?