Makeup Haul! ---Revlon, Maybelline, Sally Hansen
As much as I love makeup and buying new products, let's face it its so expensive here in Pakistan which is why I rarely do haul posts. So recently I asked my aunt from the states to send me a few makeup goodies that I have been wanting for a while now. Drugstore makeup has really been coming out with some amazing products lately. So here is what I got...
LIP BUTTERS!LIP BUTTERS!LIP BUTTERS!
On a daily basis I don't wear eyeshadows, the Color Tattoo seems like something that will be a great go to eye look!
I have heard amazing things about the Revlon Colorstay Base Coat and Top coat that it keeps polish on for days and even hardens the nails.
- Sally Hansen Eyelash Curler
- Revlon Color Stay Top Coat
- Revlon Color Stay Base Coat
- Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm + Stain in Victorian (deep pink)
- Revlon Just Bitten Lip Balm + Stain in Instinct (mauve)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti
- Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
- Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet
- Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Stick in Peach Me
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bold Gold
I'm super excited to be reviewing these, Revlon really came out with some amazing products so I know I won't be disappointed.
What review are you looking forward to the most?